I'm gonna show this to my mom!
A downloadable game for Windows
NOW PLAYING: Experience KATE BARRETT'S Holy Grail of Pop Culture
You are ZACHARY KNOXVILLE TOUCHDOWN, The ultimate geek. It's the future and the world's so overpopulated that you have to live in the STACKS, a big-ass pile of cars. Since there's nowhere for your generation to go, you all live in a virtual reality game called "The Oasis", where the limits of reality... Are the limits........ Of your own imagination.
In theOasis you will be able to see things from yur wildest dreams. Characters from film and TV and video games crossing over in unexpected ways. Huge interstellar explosions. Massive-scale fights between Transformers and Godzilla... You name it. And maybe along the way... You will find romance.
- -Loaded to the brim with exasperating pop cultural references and stuff I stole from models-resource.com
- -Complete the lost almanac of "Ernest Clean", the ultimate Oasis player and pop-cultural archivist, by collecting the scattered pages of his almanac strewn throughout the world
- -Level up your pop-cultural knowledge to BECOME the ultimate nerd based on how much B.O you accumulate.
- -Meet a hot girl who will swoop in and fix every single problem in your life
- -Ride a stellar selection of vehicles and hold a stellar selection of weapons and gadgets
- -FOIL the plans of the authoritarian CYBER-COPS
- -See amazing sights
Based on the best-selling novel "Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
What engine was this made in? It's pretty lightweight I would totally use this engine for a game
This is amazing. What engine did you use?
I'm so glad this game doesn't pander to the lowest demographic like call of duty. Ready player fuck deserves a place right next to hardcore classics like cuphead. It really affirms my manchild worldview. Maybe with more ready player fucks and super mario odysseys there won't be anymore room for multiplayer games where an 8 year old can easily dumpster my retard ass. Until then I'll complain about the state of gaming on r/gaming.
this is so gamer!!!!
This game is very interdasting. It was lagging on my laptop so I'll play it when I get home. Looks great so far.
i haven't even played this yet and i can already tell that this will be the best game i will ever play in my entire life. 20/10
A gamer's game.
More amazing than I ever expected. A legendary adaptation of the novel.